How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive

Anonymous
2019-09-16T14:40:19+00:00

How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-05-27T16:57:51+00:00

    It doesn't work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-05-27T16:58:37+00:00

    It doesn't work. Am I missing something?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-06-24T17:22:04+00:00

    It doesn't work.  It times out at various times even when I have just used it.  There seems to be no reason to how ti works.  And then I have to wait for Microsoft to send me another email to get back in.  This is nonsense - if I am sitting at my computer using the files - I want them to stay there until I decide to close it.  I do not need some silly **** nanny closing files automatically.  Fix this problem.  I have already signed onto my personal vault 4 times in the last hour 0 and I have never closed a window.  It doesn't work.  Fix it, and give me options.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-07-25T21:50:17+00:00

    Microsoft is playing games with this one and I have spent the last two hours trying to change it following the help support instructions. I was so frustrated because none of the menu items that the support answer gave were there. In frustration, I did a google search and found this answer: Microsoft will not allow you to change the time????? Why then do they post phony instructions on how to change the time? Their support has taken a nosedive. When you phone the number provided you are directed back to the page that gave you the phone number. No wonder so many people prefer Apple. I also have an Apple mini. When there is a problem they answer the phone quickly and you talk to a human being.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-09-10T17:48:35+00:00

    That isn't much help. SO now instead of unlocking my personal vault on a regular basis, I should post somewhere that I keep on having to unlock my personal vault on a regular basis as well.

    Windows provides a screen lock mechanism, why doesn't that get used by Windows to lock / unlock the personal vault as well?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments