How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive

Anonymous
2019-09-16T14:40:19+00:00

How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Craig Long 18,640 Reputation points
    2020-06-20T13:51:10+00:00

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/protect-your-onedrive-files-in-personal-vault-6540ef37-e9bf-4121-a773-56f98dce78c4?ui=en-us&rs=en-us&ad=us

    "On a desktop, your Personal Vault will lock after 20 minutes of inactivity, but you can change this by opening your OneDrive Settings > Account > Personal Vault and selecting a different duration."

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-06-20T14:03:34+00:00

    Thanks, Guess I missed that update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Craig Long 18,640 Reputation points
    2020-06-20T14:10:23+00:00

    Thanks, Guess I missed that update.

    You're welcome.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-06-20T15:33:38+00:00

    It worked for me setting for 4 hours>

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Craig Long 18,640 Reputation points
    2020-06-20T15:39:34+00:00

    That's great

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments