This post should be archived. We all know Microsoft resolved the issue and gave us several options for the timeout duration up to 4 hours. Why are people still posting about the 20 min limit? Case closed....please stop posting concerns for antiquated issues.
How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive
How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2020-06-20T13:50:24+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-06-20T13:40:43+00:00 I have this problem too. It would be ok if it locked after 20 minutes of no activity, but it seems to lock after 20 minutes regardless of whats going on. So either the interval needs to be optionally expanded or the activity issue needs to be fixed.
-
Craig Long 18,640 Reputation points2020-05-13T15:55:40+00:00 How do I extend the time limit in the personal vault, we keep getting throw'n out about every 20min or so?
Try going to the cloud icon on the taskbar > Settings> Account tab > Personal Vault Inactivity Lock.
-
Anonymous
2020-05-13T15:44:02+00:00 How do I extend the time limit in the personal vault, we keep getting throw'n out about every 20min or so?
-
Anonymous
2020-03-21T23:37:54+00:00 It doesn't work, no matter if you set it to 4 hours or any other setting it always says your vault will lock after 20 minutes and it sure does.