How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive

Anonymous
2019-09-16T14:40:19+00:00

How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-18T20:28:18+00:00

    It locks even when working in a file on the web. No issues when working in Windows 10. It makes the web version unusable.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Craig Long 18,640 Reputation points
    2020-06-20T15:39:34+00:00

    That's great

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-06-20T15:33:38+00:00

    It worked for me setting for 4 hours>

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Craig Long 18,640 Reputation points
    2020-06-20T14:10:23+00:00

    Thanks, Guess I missed that update.

    You're welcome.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-06-20T14:03:34+00:00

    Thanks, Guess I missed that update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments