How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive

Anonymous
2019-09-16T14:40:19+00:00

How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. SD - IA 180.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2019-09-17T09:50:37+00:00

    As Craig said, Onedrive support would know better of this. Click the ? icon and select Onedrive Email support.

    This forum is mostly managed by volunteers with no connection to Microsoft.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Craig Long 18,640 Reputation points
    2019-09-17T08:10:25+00:00

    Try signing into the online vault and keeping the window open. The mouse clicker might work to keep the vault open online but I'm just guessing.

    If you are nagged even when using the vault I don't think I would like that.

    I assume when signed into the online OneDrive and moving files from other OneDrive folders it would stay open but I don't really know.

    You can ask support at the "?" at the upper right when signed into the online OneDrive.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. SD - IA 180.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2019-09-17T01:42:12+00:00

    Garinas,

    Do you need more help regarding this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments