I run that command before but it didn't work out for me it shows me some problem too as in image
Some kind of failed to transfer logged message to the event log with status 50 error.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to scan my pc pn various way but none of them are working, there is always a problem appear . I typed the command chkdsk then sfc /scannow and many others and all of them are showing some problems and I couldn't fix it . So help me from the start
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Ghritak
That is the exact same as the previous run of chkdsk and it seems to have found and fixed the same errors, that is not a good indication for your hard drive . . .
Try running chkdsk C: /r
Problem isn't about that ****, problem is with the error : your pc run into a problem and needs to restart . So, help me fix that problem first then we should fix the chkdsk thing :D