Cannot scan the pc using cmd

Anonymous
2019-06-25T09:37:01+00:00

I am trying to scan my pc pn various way but none of them are working, there is always a problem appear . I typed the command chkdsk then sfc /scannow and many others and all of them are showing some problems and I couldn't fix it . So help me from the start

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-06-25T13:25:51+00:00

    No it doesn't work . How it's look like when windows boot into the recovery environment . Is it like this

    If yes then I tried everything that you mentioned above and none of them works .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2019-06-25T13:27:16+00:00

    Hi Ghritak

    And if you click that Troubleshoot button, do you not get those options listed above?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-06-25T13:33:53+00:00

    Yes I got those options and as I told you I tried every single one of em and none of them works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-06-25T14:29:47+00:00

    I run chkdsk and i got this warning, it's saying me that some problem found and told to chkdsk with the /F (fix) option to correct these ..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2019-06-25T15:05:34+00:00

    Hi Ghritak

    If you just run check disk, it will just check your disk, not repair it . ..

    As explained above, you must run check disk as follows

    Run this command and hit Enter:

    chkdsk C: /f

    When that command completes, run this command and hit Enter:

    chkdsk C: /r

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments