See it doesn't workSome kind of error appears like failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 50
Cannot scan the pc using cmd
I am trying to scan my pc pn various way but none of them are working, there is always a problem appear . I typed the command chkdsk then sfc /scannow and many others and all of them are showing some problems and I couldn't fix it . So help me from the start
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2019-06-25T12:31:02+00:00 -
DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2019-06-25T12:39:44+00:00 Hi Ghritak
From that readout
Check Disk has scanned and repaired all errors on your hard drive, the only error is the event log was not written to, most likely because you are scanning your drive form outside Windows.
This is nothing to worry about, because the errors on your drive were in fact fixed by the process . . .
.
-
DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2019-06-25T12:51:55+00:00 Hi Ghritak
As explained above, you must boot back into Windows before running SFC or DISM
-
Anonymous
2019-06-25T12:58:42+00:00 How to do that ? Should I have to boot from an windows installation media . Please explain briefly.