Cannot scan the pc using cmd

Anonymous
2019-06-25T09:37:01+00:00

I am trying to scan my pc pn various way but none of them are working, there is always a problem appear . I typed the command chkdsk then sfc /scannow and many others and all of them are showing some problems and I couldn't fix it . So help me from the start

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-06-25T13:09:51+00:00

    Then why sfc /scannow command ain't working .

    Fix: There is a system repair pending which requires reboot to complete

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-06-25T13:08:33+00:00

    Yes I cannot go normally in windows coz the problem your pc run into a problem and need to restart (critical process died) appear . Even i cannot start it in safe mode

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-06-25T13:07:52+00:00

    See it doesn't workSome kind of error appears like failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 50

    Fix: Failed to transfer logged messages to the log event with status 50

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2019-06-25T13:00:14+00:00

    Hi

    When you start your PC, are you unable to get into Windows 10 normally?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-06-25T12:58:42+00:00

    How to do that ? Should I have to boot from an windows installation media . Please explain briefly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments