Cannot scan the pc using cmd

Anonymous
2019-06-25T09:37:01+00:00

I am trying to scan my pc pn various way but none of them are working, there is always a problem appear . I typed the command chkdsk then sfc /scannow and many others and all of them are showing some problems and I couldn't fix it . So help me from the start

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-06-25T14:29:47+00:00

    I run chkdsk and i got this warning, it's saying me that some problem found and told to chkdsk with the /F (fix) option to correct these ..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-06-25T13:33:53+00:00

    Yes I got those options and as I told you I tried every single one of em and none of them works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2019-06-25T13:27:16+00:00

    Hi Ghritak

    And if you click that Troubleshoot button, do you not get those options listed above?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-06-25T13:25:51+00:00

    No it doesn't work . How it's look like when windows boot into the recovery environment . Is it like this

    If yes then I tried everything that you mentioned above and none of them works .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2019-06-25T13:14:17+00:00

    Hi Ghritak

    Ah, I see, that id a different problem . . .

    Start your PC, just as Windows attempts to load (spinning dots), press and hold Power Button for 5 - 10 seconds to perform a Hard Shut Down

    Do this twice

    On the third start Windows will boot into the Recovery Environment and from there you can access System Repair, Safe Mode, Command Prompt . . . etc.

    Please try each option one at a time, then see of Windows will boot . . .

    Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - System Restore

    Check to see if you have a restore point you can go back to

    If you do not have a Restore Point, go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - Startup Settings and click Restart

    Upon restart, press 4 to enter Safe Mode

    Once in Safe Mode, backup your data if you do not already have a backup

    Open Device Manager and check to make sure all your Drivers are up to date

    Reboot to see if Windows will start Normally

    If the above fails, go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Options - Reset this PC

    Choose to keep your files and apps, just your files or to keep nothing

    Then start the Reset

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments