Cannot scan the pc using cmd

Anonymous
2019-06-25T09:37:01+00:00

I am trying to scan my pc pn various way but none of them are working, there is always a problem appear . I typed the command chkdsk then sfc /scannow and many others and all of them are showing some problems and I couldn't fix it . So help me from the start

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-06-29T12:44:10+00:00

    I installed a clean windows in my pc and my files are too safe , i didn't loss them . After then I ran chkdsk command then it successfully checked it and then I repair my drive then it completed successfully and then the disk error was appearing again and again even I reactivate the disk . 

    I reactive the disk then the error status disappear then again it shows up and then again and again . I don't know why but my disk was repaired as it was shown and then I scanned my drive in properties>tools>chech now

    Then it was completed successfully and found no problem but I don't know whether my PC is fully fixed or not but till I typing this message the error status isn't showing .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-06-29T12:30:33+00:00

    Your hard drive has experienced hardware failure or some irreversible corruption. It is also possible that the system’s disk configuration database might be corrupted. As I have pointed out earlier, you should consider replacing your HDD but first, take the drive to a PC hardware Technician to run complete diagnostics on it to ascertain the health of your HDD.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-06-29T08:11:21+00:00

    What's the matter my dynamic disk is showing error status , Is there any clue of these things ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-06-29T01:31:37+00:00

    You have been unable to run basic commands like chkdsk and SFC. Your CMD environment is unresponsive which points to system issues which inbuilt recovery options has failed to rectify due to their inability to function as required. So clean install is your last resort which will reset the system files and binaries.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-06-28T22:10:35+00:00

    Is there are no ways to fix my problem using cmd with some command?

    Is it final that I need to do a clean windows install?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments