Problem isn't about that ****, problem is with the error : your pc run into a problem and needs to restart . So, help me fix that problem first then we should fix the chkdsk thing :D
Cannot scan the pc using cmd
I am trying to scan my pc pn various way but none of them are working, there is always a problem appear . I typed the command chkdsk then sfc /scannow and many others and all of them are showing some problems and I couldn't fix it . So help me from the start
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2019-06-26T14:12:11+00:00 -
Anonymous
2019-06-25T20:50:16+00:00 -
DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2019-06-25T15:27:45+00:00 Hi Ghritak
That is the exact same as the previous run of chkdsk and it seems to have found and fixed the same errors, that is not a good indication for your hard drive . . .
Try running chkdsk C: /r