Glad to hear it, Socram.
Let me know if there's anything else.
Also when ready please mark the post which helped most as the Answer, to help others. A rating is also appreciated.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I'm using Windows 10, and when I try to pair with my DS4 it simply doesn't work. In devices and printers list it shows up as a bluetooth headset and is named just "dongle". In its properties it's said that its manufacturer is KOGA. Apparently it's something about drivers? But I don't know, help!
EDIT: For anyone who may have the problem that I did, I used BlueSoleil to pair my controller and used a program called "World of Joysticks", the xinput emulator one to use it as an xbox 360 controller. Before pairing the controller, make sure you turn off the dualshock 4 support on big picture mode settings, otherwise the computer won't utilize the "xbox 360" controller. Then you just use the standard settings for a dualshock 4 on the app and you're good to go! Thank you very much Greg for all the support you provided me, if it wasn't for you I would not fix this at all!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Glad to hear it, Socram.
Let me know if there's anything else.
Also when ready please mark the post which helped most as the Answer, to help others. A rating is also appreciated.
What's the result of the Bluetooth adapter driver install? Does it show up in the Device Manager now?
Now I have a different problem, when I try to connect through the software that came with the driver, a message shows up saying that i inserted a incorrect PIN (the dualshock 4 doesn't require one). It does appear as a csr bluetooth adapter, but it also appeared as a Generic Bluetooth Radio before i installed the driver. And for some reason, before installing the driver I was able to transfer a picture to a phone i have, but I've not been successful when trying to connect anything else.
Let's get the Hardware ID"s of each Bluetooth adapter so we know if we have the correct driver for each.
To do this in Device Manager, from View tab select Show Hidden Devices, then open each Bluetooth device shown. On Details tab, drop down menu at top to Hardware ID, copy and paste the short string ID into Google to find out the exact hardware device. This may lead to a correct or newer driver if you can sift out the Driver Finder sites disguising themselves as legit sources. I can help you do this.
Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI)
BTH\MS_RFCOMM
Enumerador Bluetooth da Microsoft
BTH\MS_BTHBRB
Generic Bluetooth Radio
USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_8891
USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001