My bluetooth adapter doesn't work properly

Anonymous
2019-08-28T23:04:55+00:00

I'm using Windows 10, and when I try to pair with my DS4 it simply doesn't work. In devices and printers list it shows up as a bluetooth headset and is named just "dongle". In its properties it's said that its manufacturer is KOGA. Apparently it's something about drivers? But I don't know, help!

EDIT: For anyone who may have the problem that I did, I used BlueSoleil to pair my controller and used a program called "World of Joysticks", the xinput emulator one to use it as an xbox 360 controller. Before pairing the controller, make sure you turn off the dualshock 4 support on big picture mode settings, otherwise the computer won't utilize the "xbox 360" controller. Then you just use the standard settings for a dualshock 4 on the app and you're good to go! Thank you very much Greg for all the support you provided me, if it wasn't for you I would not fix this at all!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Greg Carmack 24,780 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2019-09-02T15:19:52+00:00

Glad to hear it, Socram.

Let me know if there's anything else.

Also when ready please mark the post which helped most as the Answer, to help others.  A rating is also appreciated.

Was this answer helpful?

3 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-08-29T01:52:26+00:00

    Yes, of course. It's software from the device manufacturer. Be sure to right click .exe to Run as Administrator.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-08-29T01:54:40+00:00

    Ok, i'll try to install it when the download finishes and i'll tell you if it worked, thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-08-29T01:57:48+00:00

    Now you've got me wondering where exactly the other two Bluetooth drivers came from? Can you show me the link where you found them? They may not belong. I thought you said you downloaded them from manufacturer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-08-29T02:39:30+00:00

    For some reason I'm not being able to answer on that account, so from now on i'll be using this one. I found those drivers when I tried to install the drivers searching them on my computer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments