Glad to hear it, Socram.
Let me know if there's anything else.
Also when ready please mark the post which helped most as the Answer, to help others. A rating is also appreciated.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I'm using Windows 10, and when I try to pair with my DS4 it simply doesn't work. In devices and printers list it shows up as a bluetooth headset and is named just "dongle". In its properties it's said that its manufacturer is KOGA. Apparently it's something about drivers? But I don't know, help!
EDIT: For anyone who may have the problem that I did, I used BlueSoleil to pair my controller and used a program called "World of Joysticks", the xinput emulator one to use it as an xbox 360 controller. Before pairing the controller, make sure you turn off the dualshock 4 support on big picture mode settings, otherwise the computer won't utilize the "xbox 360" controller. Then you just use the standard settings for a dualshock 4 on the app and you're good to go! Thank you very much Greg for all the support you provided me, if it wasn't for you I would not fix this at all!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Glad to hear it, Socram.
Let me know if there's anything else.
Also when ready please mark the post which helped most as the Answer, to help others. A rating is also appreciated.
That driver is from the Product Support page for the adapter you said you have earlier:
https://www.gmb.nl/item.aspx?id=9013
Is your adapter not version 4 shown on that page?
no, mine is 5
EDIT: my adapter is the btd-mini 5, but when I download the driver for it the driver for version 4 is downloaded.
This is the box, and when I looked up the manufacturer along with some information available in this package I found this gembird webpage.
It's Version 4.0, exact match to the Support page which the driver comes from.
I thought it was 5 because when I downloaded the drivers there was also a BTD MINI 4, so I thought you were referring to that, not to the bluetooth version.