Sleep not working since 1903 update. Support said that it was an issues with update. Has it been repaired?

Anonymous
2019-06-21T21:29:19+00:00

Has the glitch with 1903 been resolved?  MS support analyzed my system and determined that it was an issue with 1903.  I was told that this was a recurring glitch effecting many other users and was advised a rollback until the issue was resolved.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Sleep and Power on, off

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-06-21T23:12:48+00:00

    Looks like I'll hold tight.  Thanks to you and everyone else.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-06-22T00:10:16+00:00

    Thank you. And by the way, although it's not very nice to say, the third-party contractors Microsoft hires are mostly reading from reference manuals and flowcharts. They don't really have the knowledge to help you.

    The key thing for your case is that your computer doesn't even make it into sleep in the first place. That probably leaves out your sleep settings as the problem (Settings > System > Power.)

    Can you you must your computer into sleep manually? Start > Power > Sleep

    You can also use the command line, but it's a little tricky:

    How to sleep Windows 10 from the command line

    The test in both cases is whether or not your computer can sleep in the first place.

    P.S. I recently got v.1903 and my computer has no problem sleeping.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-06-22T02:41:42+00:00

    I don't recall if I could enter sleep manually.  When I have a free afternoon I'll try installing again.  Thanks for everything.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-06-22T04:33:43+00:00

    Having the exact same issues with sleep since updading to win 10 1903 on June 19.

    Tried everything.  Settings did not change, does seem to be a glitch that i find annoying.

    one thing i read is that hd should be set lower than the sleep number.  That didn’t work.

    deleted old verson 1803 so cant roll back.  This is frustrating.

    i can manually put it into sleep but what is the pont?

    help please

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-06-22T05:01:20+00:00

    Same issues as original post.  Computer will no longer sleep at the set time.  Can only sleep manually.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments