Sleep not working since 1903 update. Support said that it was an issues with update. Has it been repaired?

Anonymous
2019-06-21T21:29:19+00:00

Has the glitch with 1903 been resolved?  MS support analyzed my system and determined that it was an issue with 1903.  I was told that this was a recurring glitch effecting many other users and was advised a rollback until the issue was resolved.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Sleep and Power on, off

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-03-12T12:41:35+00:00

    Did not experience this at all. Try rebooting computer from a back up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-03-12T12:44:59+00:00

    I have come to learn that Microsoft doesn't care. 

    As I have previously reposted my issue of the computer not going to sleep or staying asleep was to disable all wake timers. 

    My computer will now hibernate once I close the lid after a set time. 

    Microsoft has so many other issues to deal with as I do not think this will ever get resolved.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-03-12T12:52:18+00:00

    I  have brand new computer.  Has done this ever since i bought it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments