Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage.

Anonymous
2019-07-08T00:36:25+00:00

When i look on task manager, I will sometimes see Services and Controller app using around 30-40% CPU sometimes when i am playing games, this happens and total cpu usage goes to 100%, and it seems to make my voice call sound weird.

For some context, this always happens on start-up and then at random times. I use a laptop.

Is there anyway to fix this? and if not fixable what is the Services and Controller app process doing?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-11-08T05:05:23+00:00

    Yup this solved the issue, uninstall that Trashy program

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-11-07T22:32:43+00:00

    I've seen this randomly happening on gaming laptops with AURA Led (LightingService.exe)...

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-11-07T20:55:34+00:00

    Check if you machines have services or a program running or installed called "Sequrazo".

    That seems to be the issue here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    50+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-11-07T20:09:21+00:00

    Same issue here as well

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-11-07T19:26:36+00:00

    I don't believe an answer was provided for this question.  Did I miss the answer?

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments