Hi it is solved by the above method mention ......
Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage.
When i look on task manager, I will sometimes see Services and Controller app using around 30-40% CPU sometimes when i am playing games, this happens and total cpu usage goes to 100%, and it seems to make my voice call sound weird.
For some context, this always happens on start-up and then at random times. I use a laptop.
Is there anyway to fix this? and if not fixable what is the Services and Controller app process doing?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2019-11-26T19:59:47+00:00 -
Anonymous
2019-11-26T19:21:32+00:00 Check if you machines have services or a program running or installed called "Sequrazo".
That seems to be the issue here.
solved for me too. the program is "Segurazo"
-
Anonymous
2019-11-22T09:49:32+00:00 This worked for me as well
-
Anonymous
2019-11-21T21:04:09+00:00 Hello,
i had same problem as you, and if you look closely you will see that VMI provider HOST is jumping to 4% as well or less.
And this is what i did ( fix my issue ) :
In the run box type services.msc and find Windows Management Instrumentation, right click on it and press restart.
-
Anonymous
2019-11-18T23:24:31+00:00 Ok, my computer was lagging like crazy the past few weeks and I tried over 20 fixes and nothing worked. I think I may finally have found the solution. I had my background change every minute. The background itself is not what was causing the lag; letting windows choose a color to match the background is what caused it. I did not have that problem before but I think a windows update made it so.
Hope it helps a few people.