Hello
I am having the same problem, trying this at the moment hopefully it works!!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When i look on task manager, I will sometimes see Services and Controller app using around 30-40% CPU sometimes when i am playing games, this happens and total cpu usage goes to 100%, and it seems to make my voice call sound weird.
For some context, this always happens on start-up and then at random times. I use a laptop.
Is there anyway to fix this? and if not fixable what is the Services and Controller app process doing?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello
I am having the same problem, trying this at the moment hopefully it works!!
anyone found a solution to this?
When i look on task manager, I will sometimes see Services and Controller app using around 30-40% CPU sometimes when i am playing games, this happens and total cpu usage goes to 100%, and it seems to make my voice call sound weird.
For some context, this always happens on start-up and then at random times. I use a laptop.
Is there anyway to fix this? and if not fixable what is the Services and Controller app process doing?
Same problem :(
Hi it is solved by the above method mention ......