I have the same problem except it always uses the remaining cpu (usually 80-95%). This started happening after updating to windows 10 version 1903
screenshot:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When i look on task manager, I will sometimes see Services and Controller app using around 30-40% CPU sometimes when i am playing games, this happens and total cpu usage goes to 100%, and it seems to make my voice call sound weird.
For some context, this always happens on start-up and then at random times. I use a laptop.
Is there anyway to fix this? and if not fixable what is the Services and Controller app process doing?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Have the same problem using my HP Pavilion LAPTOP-087KE2CB with Windows 10 version 1903 (OS Build 18362.356) updated 29-Aug-19 and it slows down my computer considerably.
Check if you machines have services or a program running or installed called "Sequrazo".
That seems to be the issue here.
Thanks, its work...
I don't believe an answer was provided for this question. Did I miss the answer?