Outstanding too!
After struggling such a long time with hours and hours it was finally so easy!
Thanks a lot!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Getting This Type Of Error Message While Updating The Windows 10 1903...It Stops At 60%.... Showing The Message As Windows Could not configure One Or More System Components...To Install the Windows Restart the computer and then restart the installation...
Please Help Me To Get Over It...
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Outstanding too!
After struggling such a long time with hours and hours it was finally so easy!
Thanks a lot!
Hi,
I have tried everything im/possible to update to 1903 but was not succesful. Finaly I decided to reinstall the whole system on new hard drive. It went smoothly.
I am really dissapointed that it had to go this way... as it seems, this is not a problem of few unlucky souls.
Hope others were luckier and did not have to reinstall...
just as unlucky if I have to lose all my programs every time there is an update I'm buying an apple
Hello i am still having the issue i have tried a ton of your options and nothing happens still the same issues
I have been in the same boat trying out various "solutions" to fix the updating issue on my older Dell. Finally, I can keep this workhorse of a machine going with the latest updates. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
I've been struggling with updating my Windows 10 for over a year, and it always failed at 60%.
This solution by Ondrej Spane... saved me, finally after struggling for so long:
https://forums.iis.net/t/1241584.aspx
A big shout out to BendingSpaceTime, as even though his solution didn't work for me, it pointed me in the right direct.