All hail bendingspacetime. YOU are the guru. I was about to give up and your tips worked great. THANKS!
Cannot Update Windows 10 1903...It Stuck on 60%
Getting This Type Of Error Message While Updating The Windows 10 1903...It Stops At 60%.... Showing The Message As Windows Could not configure One Or More System Components...To Install the Windows Restart the computer and then restart the installation...
Please Help Me To Get Over It...
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2020-05-17T00:32:25+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-05-02T16:43:52+00:00 This drove me nuts too til I found out how. All the best.
-
Anonymous
2020-05-02T16:43:02+00:00 Very good. All the best!
-
Anonymous
2020-05-02T16:42:07+00:00 Very good! YOu are welcome
-
Anonymous
2020-04-13T02:01:39+00:00 I have tried everything to update my PC for the last six months without success. Turning off these Windows Features finally solved my problem. Thank you BendingSpaceTime!