Should be 5 stages to Chkdsk.
High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys
Hello,
I am posting this regarding a problem that I ran across in my laptop at the beginning of august 2019, the problem is that I am getting high DPC Latency levels that are apparently caused by wdf01000.sys according to the latency checking program, latencymon.
I really want to know if there is a fix since I have browsed a wide range of sites trying to find a fix, I could not find any. And also my keyboard stopped working for some reason, if its ok I would like to find a fix for that, but I prioritize fixing the high latency over the keyboard.
Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2019-09-06T16:00:42+00:00 -
Anonymous
2019-09-06T16:20:24+00:00 Oh, alraight.
-
Anonymous
2019-09-06T16:25:39+00:00 Hopefully Microsoft will have this fixed.
-
Anonymous
2019-09-07T14:51:31+00:00 -
Anonymous
2019-09-07T16:04:52+00:00 That looks like a service account.
Click Start, type: CMD
Right click CMD
Click Run as administrator
At the prompt, type: net user
Hit Enter
Do you see that account listed there?