High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys

Anonymous
2019-09-03T13:10:13+00:00

Hello,

I am posting this regarding a problem that I ran across in my laptop at the beginning of august 2019, the problem is that I am getting high DPC Latency levels that are apparently caused by wdf01000.sys according to the latency checking program, latencymon.

I really want to know if there is a fix since I have browsed a wide range of sites trying to find a fix, I could not find any. And also my keyboard stopped working for some reason, if its ok I would like to find a fix for that, but I prioritize fixing the high latency over the keyboard.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-09-06T16:25:39+00:00

    Hopefully Microsoft will have this fixed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-09-06T16:20:24+00:00

    Oh, alraight.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-09-06T16:00:42+00:00

    Should be 5 stages to Chkdsk.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-09-06T15:58:07+00:00

    Ive heard of that fix, it didnt change anything though, it only works for people getting high cpu usage from cortana shown on task manager, but I get it from something called “system interrupts” and other apps like chrome and windows explorer that arent supposed to be taking up all that cpu usage.

    by the way how many stages are there for the chkdsk command? Im on stage 4 right now and it says that its fixing (C:).

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-09-06T14:33:43+00:00

    Give this a try...

    Click Start, type: regedit

    Right click regedit

    Click Run as administrator

    Navigate to: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Search

    Double click BingSearchEnabled

    Change the value to 0

    If you don't see it, right click in the right pane.

    Click New > DWORD (32 bit) value

    Name it BingSearchEnabled

    Double click it then change the value to 0

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments