High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys

Anonymous
2019-09-03T13:10:13+00:00

Hello,

I am posting this regarding a problem that I ran across in my laptop at the beginning of august 2019, the problem is that I am getting high DPC Latency levels that are apparently caused by wdf01000.sys according to the latency checking program, latencymon.

I really want to know if there is a fix since I have browsed a wide range of sites trying to find a fix, I could not find any. And also my keyboard stopped working for some reason, if its ok I would like to find a fix for that, but I prioritize fixing the high latency over the keyboard.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-09-14T14:55:05+00:00

    I removed every account, yet the issue still happens.

    sorry for the late reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-09-08T18:08:42+00:00

    Guest account has been deprecated in Windows 10. Would likely be Administrator account named A.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-09-08T13:13:25+00:00

    Im not sure, maybe the guest account is the account.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-09-07T16:04:52+00:00

    That looks like a service account.

    Click Start, type: CMD

    Right click CMD

    Click Run as administrator

    At the prompt, type: net user

    Hit Enter

    Do you see that account listed there?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-09-07T14:51:31+00:00

    Hey, i just wanted to know if there is a fix for this issue, i am trying to revert to any older version of windows 10 to see if it will fix the high DPC latency, but I cant find that account shown and there is no tab such as "other people" in the settings > accounts area

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments