High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys

Anonymous
2019-09-03T13:10:13+00:00

Hello,

I am posting this regarding a problem that I ran across in my laptop at the beginning of august 2019, the problem is that I am getting high DPC Latency levels that are apparently caused by wdf01000.sys according to the latency checking program, latencymon.

I really want to know if there is a fix since I have browsed a wide range of sites trying to find a fix, I could not find any. And also my keyboard stopped working for some reason, if its ok I would like to find a fix for that, but I prioritize fixing the high latency over the keyboard.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-09-05T19:24:55+00:00

    I wouldn't do that, since it could have adverse effects on system stability.

    But what I would do is perform a clean boot.

    Press Windows key + R

    Type: msconfig

    Hit Enter

    Go to the Services tab

    Check the box, 'Hide all Microsoft services'

    Uncheck the remaining services.

    Click Apply then OK

    Restart the system then monitor its behavior.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-09-05T19:13:16+00:00

    Hopefully.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-09-05T19:02:21+00:00

    What would happen if I disable / turn off this Windows Driver Framework?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-09-05T18:18:40+00:00

    Hopefully this will be resolved by the next feature update or cumulative update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-09-05T18:12:03+00:00

    im not sure about doing the chkdsk or the sfc/scannow commands because they are going to take a long time, ill do them later but if other fixes dont work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments