High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys

Anonymous
2019-09-03T13:10:13+00:00

Hello,

I am posting this regarding a problem that I ran across in my laptop at the beginning of august 2019, the problem is that I am getting high DPC Latency levels that are apparently caused by wdf01000.sys according to the latency checking program, latencymon.

I really want to know if there is a fix since I have browsed a wide range of sites trying to find a fix, I could not find any. And also my keyboard stopped working for some reason, if its ok I would like to find a fix for that, but I prioritize fixing the high latency over the keyboard.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-09-03T16:54:30+00:00

    Ok, keep us updated with your progress.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-09-03T16:07:32+00:00

    Nevermind the app not running, just found it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-09-03T15:55:32+00:00

    You need to extract and use the BIOS Flash utility from ASUS:

    https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/Apps_for_...

    Here is a guide you can follow:

    https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1008276/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-09-03T15:52:42+00:00

    Sorry, but how do i install the bios file, I apologize, im just not experienced in this.

    And also i have just returned to my laptop but I cannot see the windows updater file. Is this normal?

    I will run it again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-09-03T15:20:22+00:00

    Please note, the upgrade can take a while and will appear non-responsive at certain points. So, give it at least 5 to 7 hours maximum to complete.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments