That's what Im trying to say there isn't a even a folder to share. I don't have a folder that I can find to compress anywhere on my pc.
Constant BSOD Issues
I have a custom built PC and since Day 1 I have had issues with BSOD's. Usually this happens while playing a game, but has happened just sitting idle. I am not a PC technical guy but I need some help to fix this issue. I never get a specific fault in the Bluescreen, but the Bluescreen Viewer point to ntoskrnl.exe as the culprit but in my research its never the actual fault.
The Following are the BSOD's I am getting:
Security Kernel Check Failure (Most Frequent)
System Service Exemption
IQRL not Less or Equal
The Build Is as Follows:
Asus Prime Z390-A
Intel I7-8700
32 GB Corsair Ram
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070
Corsair MP510 SSD
Windows 10 Pro 1903
Following has already been done:
Reinstalled Win 10 multiple times
Uninstalled and reinstalled Graphics Drivers
Updated all drivers that needed updated (done by going thru device manager one at a time)
chkdsk, memtest, sfc, to name a few
Tried different ram, both amount and brand
3 Different HD's, both brand and SSHD, SSD, and Standard HD
Im not 100% sure what info is needed but ask and Ill do my best. Please HELP!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2019-08-04T12:30:35+00:00 -
Anonymous
2019-08-05T12:55:28+00:00 Apologies for being vague. Right click the desktop>New Compressed folder.
Drag and drop the file in the folder you just created.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2019-08-06T00:27:59+00:00 This might be it but I Honestly have no idea....
-
Anonymous
2019-08-06T00:40:26+00:00 I hope these are correct and its what you are looking for....this is the second BSOD in the past 5 minutes.