Here is the screenshot
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhoUalcrbFFVjzMoozpA3BH9A8T1?e=EUe8Lt
here is the event log
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have a custom built PC and since Day 1 I have had issues with BSOD's. Usually this happens while playing a game, but has happened just sitting idle. I am not a PC technical guy but I need some help to fix this issue. I never get a specific fault in the Bluescreen, but the Bluescreen Viewer point to ntoskrnl.exe as the culprit but in my research its never the actual fault.
The Following are the BSOD's I am getting:
Security Kernel Check Failure (Most Frequent)
System Service Exemption
IQRL not Less or Equal
The Build Is as Follows:
Asus Prime Z390-A
Intel I7-8700
32 GB Corsair Ram
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070
Corsair MP510 SSD
Windows 10 Pro 1903
Following has already been done:
Reinstalled Win 10 multiple times
Uninstalled and reinstalled Graphics Drivers
Updated all drivers that needed updated (done by going thru device manager one at a time)
chkdsk, memtest, sfc, to name a few
Tried different ram, both amount and brand
3 Different HD's, both brand and SSHD, SSD, and Standard HD
Im not 100% sure what info is needed but ask and Ill do my best. Please HELP!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Here is the screenshot
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhoUalcrbFFVjzMoozpA3BH9A8T1?e=EUe8Lt
here is the event log
Here is the screenshot
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhoUalcrbFFVjzMoozpA3BH9A8T1?e=EUe8Lt
here is the event log
Since you renamed GLCKIO2.sys to GLCKIO2.sys.old, it lost its properties.
With this screenshot, I wanted to know who is the manufacturer of this driver.
Anyway, when you next BSOD, post the dump file here.
Digital signature says its ASUStek computer Inc.
but also says Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher
Check what all utilities of Asus you have. I am not sure which utility provides this particular driver.
For the time being, hold on. Let's wait for BSOD to occur again and see if this particular driver is named again.