Constant BSOD Issues

Anonymous
2019-07-31T23:05:50+00:00

I have a custom built PC and since Day 1 I have had issues with BSOD's.  Usually this happens while playing a game, but has happened just sitting idle.  I am not a PC technical guy but I need some help to fix this issue.  I never get a specific fault in the Bluescreen, but the Bluescreen Viewer point to ntoskrnl.exe as the culprit but in my research its never the actual fault.

The Following are the BSOD's I am getting:

Security Kernel Check Failure (Most Frequent)

System Service Exemption

IQRL not Less or Equal

The Build Is as Follows:

Asus Prime Z390-A

Intel I7-8700

32 GB Corsair Ram

Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070

Corsair MP510 SSD

Windows 10 Pro 1903

Following has already been done:

Reinstalled Win 10 multiple times

Uninstalled and reinstalled Graphics Drivers

Updated all drivers that needed updated (done by going thru device manager one at a time)

chkdsk, memtest, sfc, to name a few

Tried different ram, both amount and brand

3 Different HD's, both brand and SSHD, SSD, and Standard HD

Im not 100% sure what info is needed but ask and Ill do my best.  Please HELP!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-08-01T02:04:39+00:00

    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhoUalcrbFFVjzDLZtxEm6SnFFfP?e=LB5a1H

    I think this is what you are looking for.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-08-01T01:59:55+00:00

    I see. I would have to check what program does it relate to. Please share your system information file as well apart from minidump files.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-08-01T01:57:31+00:00

    No I do not...looked thru my installed programs and I don't see anything.   Any place else I should look??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-08-01T01:49:20+00:00

    Hi DMAdkins,

    I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

    One of the crash dumps blame GLCKIO2.sys as a reason of crash which might be a part of RGB fusion app from Gigabyte technology. Do you have such an app installed?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-08-01T01:22:37+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments