Is there any progress on what may help me with my pc issues??
Constant BSOD Issues
I have a custom built PC and since Day 1 I have had issues with BSOD's. Usually this happens while playing a game, but has happened just sitting idle. I am not a PC technical guy but I need some help to fix this issue. I never get a specific fault in the Bluescreen, but the Bluescreen Viewer point to ntoskrnl.exe as the culprit but in my research its never the actual fault.
The Following are the BSOD's I am getting:
Security Kernel Check Failure (Most Frequent)
System Service Exemption
IQRL not Less or Equal
The Build Is as Follows:
Asus Prime Z390-A
Intel I7-8700
32 GB Corsair Ram
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070
Corsair MP510 SSD
Windows 10 Pro 1903
Following has already been done:
Reinstalled Win 10 multiple times
Uninstalled and reinstalled Graphics Drivers
Updated all drivers that needed updated (done by going thru device manager one at a time)
chkdsk, memtest, sfc, to name a few
Tried different ram, both amount and brand
3 Different HD's, both brand and SSHD, SSD, and Standard HD
Im not 100% sure what info is needed but ask and Ill do my best. Please HELP!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2019-08-12T23:13:29+00:00 -
Anonymous
2019-08-08T03:36:42+00:00 https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhoUalcrbFFVj1YeYLsR17-6Nx9c?e=n0EVTq
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhoUalcrbFFVj1f6JS9PYrRHIewU?e=HGLtfd
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhoUalcrbFFVj1iV-VXyXAO7N1Gz?e=YSbk8f
not sure how long the health thing needs to go on for....it never changed from what it showed in the picture.
-
Anonymous
2019-08-08T02:01:45+00:00 Download and run HDTune .
Select the Disk where OS is installed.
Make screenshots of the following
the health
the error scan
the benchmark
Post back the screenshots.
Disclaimer:
This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do more harm than good sometimes.
-
Anonymous
2019-08-08T01:58:02+00:00 Apologies for the delay, I am just checking in the files and post back shortly.
-
Anonymous
2019-08-07T01:39:05+00:00 And 2 more now.....Im really getting tired of this PC, its happening more and more frequently and I cant even use the pc for what it was build to do....