You do not need to open it. Copy it to the desktop, add it to a compressed folder and share with us.
Constant BSOD Issues
I have a custom built PC and since Day 1 I have had issues with BSOD's. Usually this happens while playing a game, but has happened just sitting idle. I am not a PC technical guy but I need some help to fix this issue. I never get a specific fault in the Bluescreen, but the Bluescreen Viewer point to ntoskrnl.exe as the culprit but in my research its never the actual fault.
The Following are the BSOD's I am getting:
Security Kernel Check Failure (Most Frequent)
System Service Exemption
IQRL not Less or Equal
The Build Is as Follows:
Asus Prime Z390-A
Intel I7-8700
32 GB Corsair Ram
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070
Corsair MP510 SSD
Windows 10 Pro 1903
Following has already been done:
Reinstalled Win 10 multiple times
Uninstalled and reinstalled Graphics Drivers
Updated all drivers that needed updated (done by going thru device manager one at a time)
chkdsk, memtest, sfc, to name a few
Tried different ram, both amount and brand
3 Different HD's, both brand and SSHD, SSD, and Standard HD
Im not 100% sure what info is needed but ask and Ill do my best. Please HELP!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2019-08-04T11:33:29+00:00 -
Anonymous
2019-08-04T03:22:27+00:00 -
Anonymous
2019-08-03T22:56:52+00:00 Here's another BSOD
-
Anonymous
2019-08-03T16:14:57+00:00 My computer keeps asking me to choose a program when I use that C:/Windows/Memory.dmp and wont actually open anything. When I navigate to the windows files to find it there isn't a Memory file, only minidumps.
-
Anonymous
2019-08-03T15:01:08+00:00 Please turn off Fast Startup as it is failing:
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4189-turn-o...
Also share full memory dump from C:/Windows/Memory.dmp and ZIP before uploading.