Texting multiple recipients in Your Phone app

Anonymous
2019-07-31T12:32:59+00:00

Hi,

I just downloaded and started using the Your Phone App.  So far I like it, however, I can't figure out how to text multiple recipients on the same text.  Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-07T06:14:57+00:00

    That's a good solution, but I wish there was a desktop app. Although, there is this: https://mspoweruser.com/googles-desktop-messaging-app-is-now-live-heres-two-ways-to-use-it/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-09-13T02:18:02+00:00

    They have fixed the app so that you can now type in new, multiple addresses from your laptop!!  I just discovered it in the last few days!  Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-09-13T10:24:57+00:00

    Hallejuah over 12 months of frustration and in typical MS style they get round to fixing the issue but don't tell anyone! It now looks like a usable app at long last!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-09-15T11:35:44+00:00

    They have fixed the app so that you can now type in new, multiple addresses from your laptop!!  I just discovered it in the last few days!  Thank you! 

    Greetings - I am using a Surface Pro running Windows 10 and "Your Phone" version 1.20082.141.0 (latest from Microsoft Store.  The app still does not appear to allow multiple selections from the contact list, instead as you type in a name and then select it, the program immediately begins (or continues) a text thread with the one individual contact.  Are you saying you are able to type in multiple contact names?  Could you explain the steps you are taking to have it send a group text?  Thank you for elaborating and clarifying!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-09-15T13:30:00+00:00

    You start by hitting New Message.  Then just start adding recipients on the right-hand column. After you select a recipient, it drops down and the TO field is ready for another.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments