Texting multiple recipients in Your Phone app

Anonymous
2019-07-31T12:32:59+00:00

Hi,

I just downloaded and started using the Your Phone App.  So far I like it, however, I can't figure out how to text multiple recipients on the same text.  Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-05-07T17:43:46+00:00

    Well, I may have found a work around albeit incredibly old school. I created my message in Word copied and pasted into the text field then selected my first recipient from contacts by typing the name; sending that message.  Then when I clicked new message, it automatically filled that one in for the next receipt.  Also, fix being able to delete messages from the PC, not phone only, please!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-05-07T17:56:52+00:00

    That is your idea of a workaround?  Anything beyond clicking a button to add recipients is a waste of time.  The workaround is to pick up your phone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-05-21T02:08:28+00:00

    I want to know if I can send a text to multiple recipients from the Your Phone App using my laptop.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-05-21T02:50:11+00:00

    Only if you have already started the multiple-recipient text on your phone. You can't start a text with more than one person on the desktop app.

    I frequently start a group text on my phone with just "Hi." Then I switch to my laptop and continue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-06-02T00:01:44+00:00

    I use Mighty Text for this sort of thing. The free version is pretty adequate for most folks (75 messages per month), and the paid is only $80/year.

    https://mightytext.net/web8/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments