Texting multiple recipients in Your Phone app

Anonymous
2019-07-31T12:32:59+00:00

Hi,

I just downloaded and started using the Your Phone App.  So far I like it, however, I can't figure out how to text multiple recipients on the same text.  Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-02-12T17:06:21+00:00

    No way to do it that I can tell, either. This is a MAJOR omission. Without it, the PC app's usefulness is greatly diminished. The other important missing feature is the ability to delete messages from the PC app.

    MS, please add these things and you'll have a great app!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-02-12T18:09:17+00:00

    It would be great if someone at Microsoft could at least acknowledge this.  

    Agreed!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-02-12T18:09:35+00:00

    No way to do it that I can tell, either. This is a MAJOR omission. Without it, the PC app's usefulness is greatly diminished. The other important missing feature is the ability to delete messages from the PC app.

    MS, please add these things and you'll have a great app!

    Agreed!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-02-25T01:55:02+00:00

    I agree... typical Microsoft lack of response!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-03-25T14:19:15+00:00

    Unfucking believable. This is a major feature of EVERY text messaging app in the world! It's a very simple feature to implement. And yet "Your Phone" lacks this simple, and vital feature?

    ****, Microsoft?! I've been a big fan of Windows since it first came out. I made a good living as a software developer, using Microsoft tools and technologies.

    But, seriously...how the flock can you stay in business, doing stupid **** like this? This is maddening. And the fact that nobody from MS comments, or gives a ****, makes it even worse.

    You have failed. I will now uninstall your broken, flocked-up app, on my pc and my phone. What a waste of talent. What a waste of my time.

    Bye

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments