Texting multiple recipients in Your Phone app

Anonymous
2019-07-31T12:32:59+00:00

Hi,

I just downloaded and started using the Your Phone App.  So far I like it, however, I can't figure out how to text multiple recipients on the same text.  Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-09-29T19:53:17+00:00

    This does not work. Once you have added a recipient you can no longer type in the field to type a semicolon, additional name, or anything else.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-09-29T19:54:08+00:00

    There simply is no plus sign. If you can make a quick video of you adding multiple recipients, I would love to see it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-09-29T22:02:45+00:00

    You say you are an independent advisor but you clearly haven't grasped the problem, please don't reply to something if you don't have a valid solution. "Should" do something is not advice it's speculation. It doesn't work and takes away from the value of having a desktop based app. I will be deleting it!

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-09-29T22:04:25+00:00

    So why post if you haven't a solution, just wasting users time to try to advertise other products.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-10-21T20:14:24+00:00

    Has anyone found a solution yet?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments