Texting multiple recipients in Your Phone app

Anonymous
2019-07-31T12:32:59+00:00

Hi,

I just downloaded and started using the Your Phone App.  So far I like it, however, I can't figure out how to text multiple recipients on the same text.  Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-09-29T19:54:08+00:00

    There simply is no plus sign. If you can make a quick video of you adding multiple recipients, I would love to see it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-09-29T19:53:17+00:00

    This does not work. Once you have added a recipient you can no longer type in the field to type a semicolon, additional name, or anything else.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-09-26T18:35:04+00:00

    Anybody have a solution for this?

    Once I enter a single recipient on the To line and resolve it, I can no longer edit the To line. If I include multiple, semi-colon delineated recipients by name, they will not resolve. I can "Reply All" to an existing text message and it will be sent to all recipients.

    Please do not reply with links to tutorials that do not specifically cover this topic. Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-09-10T17:35:37+00:00

    Your tutorial link only shows one contact, the question relates to multiple contacts, easy on the phone impossible it would seem on the Microsoft App. Just the sort of reason you might want to use a PC app for messaging??

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-07-31T15:01:38+00:00

    Hi,

    To complement, however, I have verified and it does not show me the option because I have slow synchronization, try to apply these steps, if they are not available, it is likely that the option is not currently available, after the steps I add an article that informs everything related to the subject, where this option is not mentioned.

    Regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments