Texting multiple recipients in Your Phone app

Anonymous
2019-07-31T12:32:59+00:00

Hi,

I just downloaded and started using the Your Phone App.  So far I like it, however, I can't figure out how to text multiple recipients on the same text.  Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-02-12T18:09:17+00:00

    It would be great if someone at Microsoft could at least acknowledge this.  

    Agreed!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-02-12T17:06:21+00:00

    No way to do it that I can tell, either. This is a MAJOR omission. Without it, the PC app's usefulness is greatly diminished. The other important missing feature is the ability to delete messages from the PC app.

    MS, please add these things and you'll have a great app!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-02-12T16:50:18+00:00

    It would be great if someone at Microsoft could at least acknowledge this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-02-12T16:29:07+00:00

    I have the same question and am looking for an answer. With this ability I think it'll be a very good app, but this is a big oversight.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-12-31T00:25:56+00:00

    No way to do it that I can tell, either. This is a MAJOR omission. Without it, the PC app's usefulness is greatly diminished. The other important missing feature is the ability to delete messages from the PC app.

    MS, please add these things and you'll have a great app!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments