Texting multiple recipients in Your Phone app

Anonymous
2019-07-31T12:32:59+00:00

Hi,

I just downloaded and started using the Your Phone App.  So far I like it, however, I can't figure out how to text multiple recipients on the same text.  Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-06-05T12:17:05+00:00

    Ok. another workaround along the lines of starting a text on the phone.

    Open Your Phone app on the computer. Go to the Phone Screen section. Since you are remotely operating the phone you can mouse over to the messaging app, everything works, and you are still on the PC.

    How nice would it be if someone at Microsoft would respond here and tell us what the plan is?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-06-05T11:47:23+00:00

    I also want a solution to this.  Multiple-recipient texts are so important for work and play! There is no way to do it beyond the 'old-school' method of copying and pasting comma-separated recipients or replying to a multiple-recipient text that has already been started.  Fix it, MS!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-06-02T00:01:44+00:00

    I use Mighty Text for this sort of thing. The free version is pretty adequate for most folks (75 messages per month), and the paid is only $80/year.

    https://mightytext.net/web8/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-05-21T02:50:11+00:00

    Only if you have already started the multiple-recipient text on your phone. You can't start a text with more than one person on the desktop app.

    I frequently start a group text on my phone with just "Hi." Then I switch to my laptop and continue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-05-21T02:08:28+00:00

    I want to know if I can send a text to multiple recipients from the Your Phone App using my laptop.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments