Texting multiple recipients in Your Phone app

Anonymous
2019-07-31T12:32:59+00:00

Hi,

I just downloaded and started using the Your Phone App.  So far I like it, however, I can't figure out how to text multiple recipients on the same text.  Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-07-31T14:38:42+00:00

    Hi EleniBraley,

    I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

    When adding a user, usually to the right or left depends on the application is the + button to continue adding? You do not appear?

    Go to Messaging >> Click on sign (+) >> Search / write the name of the first contact, then >> Search / write the name of the second, by clicking >> Sign (+) again >> Define the content> Send the SMS.

    All related information is in this article, which does not have a section for sending SMS to multiple people

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-nz/help/445935...

    I hope these steps also work for you

    Attentive to any comments

    Have a happy day

    Best Regards,

    Charles.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-07-31T14:13:48+00:00

    Hi Eleni

    My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

    When you click on New Messsage, then click in the 'To' field, you should be able to type in the contacts name separated by a semi colon then followed by the other contacts name.

    Here is a tutorial:

    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/119892-send...

    Information in the above link is sourced from a trusted Microsoft MVP blog.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments