Texting multiple recipients in Your Phone app

Anonymous
2019-07-31T12:32:59+00:00

Hi,

I just downloaded and started using the Your Phone App.  So far I like it, however, I can't figure out how to text multiple recipients on the same text.  Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-05-07T17:56:52+00:00

    That is your idea of a workaround?  Anything beyond clicking a button to add recipients is a waste of time.  The workaround is to pick up your phone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-05-07T17:43:46+00:00

    Well, I may have found a work around albeit incredibly old school. I created my message in Word copied and pasted into the text field then selected my first recipient from contacts by typing the name; sending that message.  Then when I clicked new message, it automatically filled that one in for the next receipt.  Also, fix being able to delete messages from the PC, not phone only, please!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-04-30T00:45:53+00:00

    Do you have an alternative app to use?  I am LOVING being able to have the interface between my phone and lap top, but the inability to set up multi person texts from my laptop is a MAJOR fail.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-04-17T15:20:56+00:00

    Just when I was thinking MS had finally put out a nice piece of software I run into this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-02-25T01:55:02+00:00

    I agree... typical Microsoft lack of response!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments