David,
As shown in earlier messages, this PC was purchased in August 2014, with Windows 7 installed.
It came with Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 Please help me to get these Apps. installed.
Gary
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
After lots of good help from several people, we've decided that my Windows 10 is corrupted, and it's causing the following issue:
- Entering keyboard data into a 3rd party app. (and even into Microsoft Word sometimes) causes the 1st two characters to be NOT typed into the App.
and need to be re-typed.
All attempts to fix this have failed. I have made nightly backups made of all my personal data.
Can someone in the Community send me the precise set of steps I need to follow, to successfully de-install and re-install the O/S ?
And could that same person help me during the process, with any questions or problems I encounter ?
Thank you,
Gary
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
David,
As shown in earlier messages, this PC was purchased in August 2014, with Windows 7 installed.
It came with Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 Please help me to get these Apps. installed.
Gary
Hi Gary
Do you have a Product Key for Office that you can use to re-install Office?
If not, go to http://www.office.com and if you're not already signed in, select Sign in
Under Subscriptions and Licences, do you see your Office 2013 licence listed there?
I have no product key.
Logged into office.com. Do NOT see "Subscriptions and Licenses" anywhere. Please advise....
David,
A miracle.....I found the Product Key.
FNWBD-WVDYF-C479D-67BNY-K73TP for Microsoft Office H&B 2013 (its official name)
What do I do next ?
Gary
Hi Gary
Under your last post, click the 3 dots and choose 'Edit'
Please remove that product key form your post, you don't want others seeing that, this is a public forum . . .
Log into https://account.microsoft.com/services/
Under 'Have an Office Product' click 'Enter Product Key'
From there you can install Office . .