This PC was purchased in August 2014, with Windows 7 installed.
It came with Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013
But, in 2015, had a major hardware issue, and via my warranty and Tech. Support contract, Dell sent a local tech. to my home. He installed a new Motherboard.
I remember he and Microsoft has some kind of product code issue, that they solved it.
NEW MAJOR ISSUE
I used File Explorer to TRY TO open up my External Hard Drive, and get to the files, to re-build my Firefox Bookmarks; my personal files for Word, Excel, etc.**;**and my log of radio contacts, along with the various config settings in each of 5 Ham Radio apps.
When I went to open the Gary Smetana account, the system told me that "To get access, I need to have Admin. privileges." and to get those privileges, I need to click-on the button. I did that, and an infinitely-slow bar graph ran for 3.5 hours and never
completed. I tried it again; ran it for 1/2 hour, and it barely got 1/5 of the way in the graph. This is madness.
How do I get access to my files on the 2 TB Ext. Hard Drive ?
Can I call you on the phone ?
Can we do remote PC via Team Viewer ?
Gary