download windows 7 iso without product key

Anonymous
2019-04-14T12:19:44+00:00

how can i download windows 7 without product key , beacuse i don't have .. ?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-04-14T20:37:32+00:00

Hi Mabolghar

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

You can try downloading it from another website.

http://windowsiso.net/windows-7-iso/windows-7-d...

The site is safe because it is downloading still from Microsoft servers.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Was this answer helpful?

300+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-04-14T19:29:46+00:00

    * Merged *

    * Original title: error with install windows 7 *

    I downloaded the iso version for Windows 7 but it is not the original Microsoft impact because I do not have a product key

    I was burning a copy of the iso on the usb, but when I enter the boot manager and press the name of the usb shows me error

    error: windows failed to start, A recent hardware or software change might be the cause

    Is the source of the iso version the problem?

    The version name iso: en_windows_7_ultimate_x64_dvd

    photo for proplem:

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-04-14T19:42:26+00:00

    Hello, Mabolghar,

    I am an Independent Advisor.

    You may find the Windows 7 download here but you will need the Product Key.

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    Use the utility ShowKeyPlus to locate the Windows 7 Product Key.

    https://www.groovypost.com/howto/find-windows-p...

    Note: Andre Da Costa is a trusted Microsoft MVP.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-04-14T20:26:56+00:00

    My computer is Windows 10 from the first, I do not have a product key for Windows 7 !!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-04-14T20:37:07+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments