download windows 7 iso without product key

Anonymous
2019-04-14T12:19:44+00:00

how can i download windows 7 without product key , beacuse i don't have .. ?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-04-14T20:37:32+00:00

Hi Mabolghar

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

You can try downloading it from another website.

http://windowsiso.net/windows-7-iso/windows-7-d...

The site is safe because it is downloading still from Microsoft servers.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Was this answer helpful?

300+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-04-15T15:05:56+00:00

    Sorry, I thought I was clear about this:

    "It's no longer possible to obtain an ISO - an authentic ISO from Microsoft - if you don't already have a product key."

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-04-15T13:13:09+00:00

    Split from this thread.

    * Merged

    Why when I ask a question, someone comes and responds and escapes and does not respond again !!!!

    I have a problem, I want to download the ISO file for Windows 7 but I do not have a product key, I want an external site I downloaded from it !!

    I downloaded from a site but there was a problem installing Windows

    error: windows failed to start, A recent hardware or software change might be the cause

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2019-04-15T12:39:01+00:00

    * Merged

    * Original title: windows 7 with windows 10

    can i download windows 7 example this for free ?

    • i want link for iso windows 7 , beacuse i don't have product key to download from official website for microsoft !

    i want to download windows 7 with windows 10 , in any way but free

    Mabolghar ,

    Your current thread is here

    download windows 7 iso without product key 

    Please reply to this thread instead of starting new threads on this issue.

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Vijay A. Verma 104.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2019-04-15T10:47:59+00:00

    Microsoft doesn't sell Windows 7 anymore. You will have search on reputed seller like Amazon.com if they have a copy alongwith product key.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments