download windows 7 iso without product key

Anonymous
2019-04-14T12:19:44+00:00

how can i download windows 7 without product key , beacuse i don't have .. ?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-04-14T20:37:32+00:00

Hi Mabolghar

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

You can try downloading it from another website.

http://windowsiso.net/windows-7-iso/windows-7-d...

The site is safe because it is downloading still from Microsoft servers.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Was this answer helpful?

300+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-04-16T21:58:23+00:00

    I have logged in to the site you gave me, to fix the problem failed to start windows

    You must take the steps by pressing f8 before opening the device, but when I press f8, nothing happens, and Windows opens normally

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-04-16T21:46:40+00:00

    Please could you reformulate this sentence ?

    Why do you mean ?

    If Nothing works, reinstall W7 in clean install.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-04-16T21:33:56+00:00

    When I press F8 when I open the device does not happen?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-04-16T20:08:21+00:00

    Ok so Apply the first link I gave

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments