download windows 7 iso without product key

Anonymous
2019-04-14T12:19:44+00:00

how can i download windows 7 without product key , beacuse i don't have .. ?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-04-14T20:37:32+00:00

Hi Mabolghar

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

You can try downloading it from another website.

http://windowsiso.net/windows-7-iso/windows-7-d...

The site is safe because it is downloading still from Microsoft servers.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Was this answer helpful?

300+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-04-16T19:33:33+00:00

    * Merged

    * Orignal title: failed to start windows - burn windows 7

    I downloaded ito for Windows 7 and burned it to usb via rufus, but when i install it from the boot manager

    This error appears: Windows Failed to Start A Recent Hardware or Software Change Might Be The Cause

    How can i solve it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-04-15T16:58:29+00:00

    Hi

    My name is Lee; an Independent Consultant, I'm here to help you with your problem.

    As the term and conditions of this web i am unable to give you an alternative link

    Please use a windows key to download the OS legally,

    Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    Thanks

    Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

    ______________________________________________

    Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-04-15T15:05:56+00:00

    Sorry, I thought I was clear about this:

    "It's no longer possible to obtain an ISO - an authentic ISO from Microsoft - if you don't already have a product key."

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-04-15T13:13:09+00:00

    Split from this thread.

    * Merged

    Why when I ask a question, someone comes and responds and escapes and does not respond again !!!!

    I have a problem, I want to download the ISO file for Windows 7 but I do not have a product key, I want an external site I downloaded from it !!

    I downloaded from a site but there was a problem installing Windows

    error: windows failed to start, A recent hardware or software change might be the cause

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments