Computer Disconnects From Internet randomly

Anonymous
2019-04-28T18:28:18+00:00

Hey, my PC keeps randomly disconnecting from the internet. Every 10 or so minutes I have to go to the Wi-Fi settings, disconnect it and reconnect to get my internet back. This is infuriating and I've been looking for a solution for about a month to no avail. This needs to be fixed as it online PC gaming unplayable. I can't stream either since the stream cuts out. This is definitely NOT an internet issue since it ONLY happens to the PC, no other devices. All answers blaming it on my internet will be ignored.

I used to have another PC and it didn't have this issue strangely. But literally as soon as I opened up my new PC, this issue started.

I've  done a lot of searching and pretty much tried every single option under the sun which includes:

Turning off 'allow the computer to turn off this device to save power' on my network adapter

Turning off IPV6 addresses

Restarting the PC

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-04-29T00:31:42+00:00

    I've already tried the steps shown in the link here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-04-29T00:34:13+00:00

    Hello,

    Maybe but you do not answer my questions

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-04-29T04:33:15+00:00

    What questions did I not answer?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-04-29T17:13:01+00:00

    All my questions

    What are the exact brand and model of the PC ?

    What is the exact version of Windows 10 ?

    Open run window with Win+R.

    Now type winver + Enter.

    Then post a screnshot of the result or copy it in your next answer.

    What is your antivirus ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-04-29T21:28:33+00:00

    I already answered all of these.

    Except I made a mistake before. I accidentally said my Windows version was 1809, but it's 1803. If you want the build number, it's 17134.706.

    If you read my previous posts, I provided a link to my PC, so you could see the exact model and brand.

    I also told you already my antivirus was Windows Defender.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments