Computer Disconnects From Internet randomly

Anonymous
2019-04-28T18:28:18+00:00

Hey, my PC keeps randomly disconnecting from the internet. Every 10 or so minutes I have to go to the Wi-Fi settings, disconnect it and reconnect to get my internet back. This is infuriating and I've been looking for a solution for about a month to no avail. This needs to be fixed as it online PC gaming unplayable. I can't stream either since the stream cuts out. This is definitely NOT an internet issue since it ONLY happens to the PC, no other devices. All answers blaming it on my internet will be ignored.

I used to have another PC and it didn't have this issue strangely. But literally as soon as I opened up my new PC, this issue started.

I've  done a lot of searching and pretty much tried every single option under the sun which includes:

Turning off 'allow the computer to turn off this device to save power' on my network adapter

Turning off IPV6 addresses

Restarting the PC

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-04-28T18:30:02+00:00

    Hi, I'm an independent consultant willing to help.

    Thanks for posting your query.

    Follow the steps below to solve your problem, a network.

    A. Execute Internet connections / Troubleshoot network problems

    Windows key + i> Update and security> Troubleshoot>

    1. Click Internet Connections> Run the Troubleshooter
    2. Click Network Adapter> Run the Troubleshooter

    B. Go to the following Microsoft help link and execute the steps there.

    https: //support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741 / ...

    Be attentive to solve your problem.

    Cordially

    cristhian

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-04-28T18:30:39+00:00

    Hello!

    I've already tried the troubleshooter, and no issues were found.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-04-28T18:34:29+00:00

    I'm looking at the page you sent me and it's full of things I have already tried, including updating the driver..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2019-04-28T18:42:20+00:00

    Please open the following thread where you will be presented with all the information and a permanent solution to your problem, follow the steps and instructions that appear there:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    I hope this information solve your problem, I will be attentive to any comments.

    Best regards,

    Cristhian

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments